The novel player software synchronises pressure measurement data obtained from emed, pedar and pliance systems with video and ASCII (e.g. EMG) files.
- Overlay 3d pressure picture onto video
- Synchronised dynamic processes of parameter analysis from other novel programs such as multimask evaluation
- Drawing of an angle over the video (e.g. to measure a joint angle) and the 'tracking' of the angle as the video plays
- Drawing of any static object over the video (e.g. a rectangle to mark a start body position). The object stays static as the video moves allowing for a comparison of how much movement occurs during the event.
- The pressure picture can be viewed in 2d or 3d format.
- Viewing of force, pressure and area time curves for the pressure data.
- Produces an avi file of all synchronised dynamic events for media players